Geraldine Golf Club has partnered with Pleasant Point Golf Club and three local accommodation providers to offer an amazing two night golf package. Stay in the quiet town of Geraldine the “Gateway to the McKenzie Country” and beyond.
Play Pleasant Point Golf Club bordered by lush farmland, council reserves, many of the holes enjoy views to the snow covered foothills of the Southern Alps. With sand based greens this is a course ideal play all year round.
The second course on your trip is Geraldine Golf club. This course is often described as the “hidden gem” of South Canterbury. Built on an old river bed this course challenges all levels of player. Both clubs are renowned for their hospitality.
Chris the Club Services Manager at Geraldine Golf Club will plan and manage your South Canterbury golf holiday from start to finish so all you have to think about is your golf.
- 2 nights motel or Airbnb accommodation. Our accommodation partners are Andorra Motel, Scenic Motel and Hewling's Manor Airbnb.
- 2 rounds of 18 hole golf. Both weekday and weekend options available.
- A cart for two players is included at each course free of charge.
- Entry into the club competition of the day if desired. Subject to days chosen to play.
- Help and support to ensure your holiday is stress free.
Valid from 05 May 2022 until 03 Aug 2022
Terms and conditions apply. Advertised price is for golf and accommodation for two people. Spaces are limited. Please phone Chris Phillips on 027 842-2332 or email email@example.com to book or for further details.
10 Orari Back Road GERALDINE
03 693 9154
Fancy a round of golf in pleasant country surroundings? The Geraldine District Golf Club is the place for you.
The course called "Denfield" is situated on the Orari Back Road just 5 kms from the centre of one of the most attractive rural service towns in Canterbury. The 5544 metre layout is noted for its fine plantings of trees and shrubs, magnificent greens and wonderful views of the nearby mountains.